Finally, the Sixth Doctor challenges Charlotte Pollard to tell him the truth. Who is she really? What is she doing in the TARDIS?
To discover the answers, the Doctor must travel back in time, beyond all known civilisations to the vast, mysterious Amethyst Viral Containment Station. But answers lie within the TARDIS too. Someone who has been there a long, long time
Meanwhile, the Daleks have travelled back in time on their own mission, to bring them the ultimate victory they crave. But it is a mission so complex and delicate that even they know they must beware the web of time.
Who is Patient Zero? What has happened to Charley? And why have the legendary Viyrans been summoned?
- Patient Zero was the one hundred and twenty-fourth monthly Doctor Who audio story produced by Big Finish Productions.
- The Doctor places Charley in the Zero Room to stabilise her condition.
- The TARDIS regenerates itself after being shot by the Daleks.
- It is stated that the TARDIS doesn’t like Charley. The same will happen in the future with Clara Oswald.
- Mila has been in the TARDIS since The Chase.
- Mila refers to previous Dalek stories: The Chase and The Evil of the Daleks
- The method used here to stop the Daleks from dematerialising Amethyst was similarly used to prevent the Captain from materialising Zanak around Earth at the end of the story. At the start the reverse happened as the Captain stopped the TARDIS from materialising on Calufrax. (The Pirate Planet)