The Girl Who Never Was
Paul McGann (the Doctor), India Fisher (Charley Pollard), Danny Webb (Byron), Anna Massey (Miss Pollard), Amanda Root (Madeleine Fairweather), David Yip(Curly), Robert Duncan (Borthwick), Natalie Mendoza (Receptionist), Tim Sutton (Colville) Jake McGann (Young Man), Nicholas Briggs (Soldier)
Dot dot dot, dash dash dash, dot dot dot. Someone’s listening. Somewhere.’
A ghost ship. A girl with no memory, adrift in time. An old enemy. This could be Charlotte Pollard’s finest hour – or her last.
Set course for Singapore, 1931. Journey’s end.
Written By: Alan Barnes
Directed By: Barnaby Edwards
- The Girl Who Never Was was the one hundred and third monthly Doctor Who audio release produced by Big Finish Productions.
- The SS Batavia is transported through time to Earth after a solar flare.
- Temporal corrosion is a fungal organism which grows in the Time Vortex.
- The Doctor employs the technique of wiping Charley’s mind but is unsuccessful as she almost immediately remembers everything. The Tenth Doctor later did the same thing to Donna, though in her case the process was more successful. (Journey’s End)
- Upon entering the TARDIS and seeing the Sixth Doctor, Charley tells him that she was “expecting someone else.” (The Caves of Androzani)
- When the Doctor returns to the hotel, the receptionist says the clocks can’t be wrong, because they all have beryllium chips. (TV Movie)
|Written By:||Alan Barnes|
|Cover Art:||Alex Mallinson|
|Number of Discs:||2|
|Recorded Dates:||27 and 28 June 2007|
|Recorded At:||The Moat Studios|