Paul McGann (the Doctor), India Fisher (Charley), Lalla Ward (Romana), Don Warrington (Rassilon), Anthony Keetch (Coordinator Vansell), Peter Trapani (Kurst), Holly King (Levith), Lee Moone (Undercardinal), Mark McDonnell (Rorvan), Nicola Boyce (Taris), Dot Smith (Matrix voice), Jonathan Rigby (Matrix voice), Ian Hallard (Matrix voice)
The Web of Time is stretched to breaking. History is leaking like a sieve. In the Citadel of Gallifrey, the Time Lords fear the end of everything that is, everything that was. everything that will be.
The Doctor holds the Time Lords’ only hope – but exactly what lengths will the Celestial Intervention Agency go to in their efforts to retrieve something important from within his TARDIS? What has caused Imperiatrix Romanadvoratrelundar to declare war on the rest of creation? And can an old nursery rhyme about a monster called Zagreus really be coming true?
The answers can only be found outside the bounds of the universe itself, in a place that history forgot. In the wastegrounds of eternity. In the Neverland.
- Neverland is the thirty-third of Big Finish Productions’ monthly audio stories
- The Doctor invokes the Archetryx Convention on Charley’s behalf.
- Anti-time cannot pass Gallifrey’s transduction barriers.
- In a Matrix projection the Doctor sees Romana as Imperiatrix of Gallifrey
- Whilst recounting history / events, the Matrix voices mentioned events which took place in: The Brain of Morbius, Colony in Space, The Deadly Assassin, The Apocalypse Element, Storm Warning and The Time of the Daleks.